Class Lists, Course Days/Times/Locations, Student Email Addresses

Please use the "Instruction Tools" on BLINK to see the days/times/location of your course(s), to view course enrollment, and to download class lists (with email addresses). Access BLINK at:

Class Websites, Contacting your Class List

Please use TritonEd to post your course syllabus, homework, announcements, and other course materials. It is a good idea to use TritonEd even if you choose to display course information on your personal website. Access to each TritonEd site is limited to the students who are actually enrolled. Access TritonEd at:

Course Evaluations

Entering Grades

Please use eGrades to enter student grades during the grading period. Sign in using your Single Sign-On user name and password. If you would like assistance with eGrades please review the eGrades information page, write to, or call 858-534-3144.
Access eGrades at:

Course Reserves, Electronic Resources

Please use the web form at the link below to request that course material be placed on reserve for student use. Reserves check out of a limited load period (3 hours or 24 hours). Requests should be submitted early to ensure students’ timely access to materials. The website is: